The 1st Transgender Model Magazine: Andrej Pejic

By Steve Kandio → Wednesday, April 22, 2015
The 1st Transgender Model Magazine - Andrej Pejic
Entertainment -Who says transgender people can not afford to appear in fashion magazines? Andrej Pejic prove it.

Andreja is the first transgender models that appeared in the edition of Vogue magazine in May In social media accounts, he was grateful to Vogue that have given it a chance.

It's not easy to appear in this magazine for beginner models. However, Andreja has the talent and the opportunity. Andrea appeared in a four-page fashion spread in Vogue plus interview.

"So you can only imagine what I'm feeling right now!" She continued, "Thank you #AnnaWintour, #TonneGoodman, #PatrickDemarchelier and #HelenaSuric for making history and having me be a part of it but even more importantly for representing a whole Often minority's social and forgotten community of women in Reviews such an important publication and opening doors for the rest of the fashion industry to do so! "Andrea caption.

In addition to thank Anna Wintour et al, he also expressed to a model agency. In the magazine, Andreja also tells the tough times when he was attending school. Previously he looks different, so his friends bully himself.

"I wanted to stop early puberty in its tracks. I was worried about my feet being too big, my hands being too big, my jawline being too strong, "said the model for the first transgender beauty makeup. Andreja product model Make Up For Ever.


Via: ViralHotNews

Post Tags:

Steve Kandio

I'm Steve Kandio. A part time blogger from Indonesia. I enjoy to write unique articles. I love blogging and write about everything unique. Please add your comment below.

No Comment to " The 1st Transgender Model Magazine: Andrej Pejic "