Taylor Swift Embarrassed Her Relationshiop Published On Media

By Steve Kandio → Friday, April 24, 2015
Taylor Swift - Glamour
Entertainment - Where there is Taylor Swift, there is no news. Not only her new single and album in the news, about the romance was highlighted media.

Tay feel embarrassed and uncomfortable. Because the relationship with the boyfriend feels like a stripped. As a result, haters Tay bully it out.

"There is no easy way for me to engage with romance. I'm really busy, so I can not. And it's a good thing that I feel really independent and I feel that my friends are all I need. It's kind of a sad way I got there though, being shamed into it. What else is it when you have two boyfriends in one year and everyone's calling you crazy boy, making jokes about you at awards shows? That's public humiliation. And I do not think its fair, "said the singer Blank Space to Glamour.

Tay's relationship was under the spotlight of media since she was dating Taylor Lautner, Joe Jonas, Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer, and the last is Calvin Harris. Nevertheless, he tried not to do public displays of affection (PDA). On the other hand, she thinks every artist has a priority in his life. Every woman doing different things to make it strong and powerful, including writing again.

Taylor Swift - Glamour 2
“For me, I don’t have any need or urge to write about overt sexuality. It just never occurs to me. I appreciate girls who sing about whatever they want, because that’s what they want to sing about.”

Taylor Swift - Glamour 3
Tay also comment on the speech of her mother, Andrea Swift, a very touching and grounded at the ACM Awards, 2015. |Tay always remember the advice of her mother, even though she was a pop star, she still must be down to earth.

Via: ViralHotNews

Post Tags:

Steve Kandio

I'm Steve Kandio. A part time blogger from Indonesia. I enjoy to write unique articles. I love blogging and write about everything unique. Please add your comment below.

No Comment to " Taylor Swift Embarrassed Her Relationshiop Published On Media "